Saturday, November 7, 2015

Ilmu biarlah tinggi, hati biarlah rendah

The motto above was from my college which I spent almost 4 years.

Alhamdulillah, how much did I learn back there.

But do we stop learning? Of couse no!

It's been almost 6 years.

I'm super happy to see my friends settling down, furthering their studies, achieving great things.

I'm so grateful that my wonderful family are showered with all kinds of blessings.

New family member, new journey, new chapter.

My dearest umi, daddy, cena, cezel, cemi, ceti, thanks for all your love and trust, all of you are my source of inspiration.

(And of course abg asrul, abg yasir, shahrin, athirah, amir, arman, jia, bahim, fatihah & khadijah too)

My darling asya n umar, u guys give me so much strength and happiness.

Wherever we maybe be, whatever condition we are currently facing,

Please know that I'm forever grateful to be part of u guys,

I will pray hard so that we will remain close and intact, no matter how hard it may seems...

Until then, let us continue to seek knowledge and discover the beauty and the true meaning of our existence.

وَقُل رَّبِّ زِدۡنِي عِلۡمٗا
" O my Lord, increase me in knowledge"  20:114

Assalamualaikum


No comments: