Sunday, May 4, 2008

honey

honey..

i'd invest you all my life

since i walked on God's earth till the end of time

u're everywhere, u're anywhere

u're always there when i need u

i can see u when i hit the highway

i can touch u and u confort me

i can feel u and i cherish the moment

but it's a shame we can't be forever

we seek no happy ending but the journey that matter

instead of blessing, people curse u... people curse us...

they always call us names when we're together

other than me, no one ever please to see u

when it comes to revenge, u're oh sooo lethal

just squeeze and roll u with this very fingers

u're in ur greatest form

and when i aim u at 'foes'

HONEY!! THEY'RE ALL PARANOID!!!

hahha, hope u guys are entertain, short stories about my honey a.k.a taik idung...

also a caution not to mess up with me, haha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

taik idong pon jadi...